What are the best devices to measure your distance/gauge your yard during a golf game? This article is a good guide to buying your next best golf distance measuring devices.
The majority of golfers now have GPS wearables, Golf rangefinders, or a golf app on their smartphones. Not only the golfers, even the caddies now carry rangefinders. No more lacking accurate distance date.
Garmin, a GPS company, now makes golf distance measuring devices, Bushnell, a rangefinder brand, now makes GPS watches as well as Callaway, a major club making now sells both rangefinders and GPS devices.
Here is a breakdown of all the various popular tools golfers are using these days to get a yardage. Although many of top courses still provide analog yardage books, if that’s still your thing.
RELATED READ: 13 Best Golf Rangefinder (UK) To Buy
Best Golf Distance Measuring Devices To Improve Your Game.
- Bushnell Hybrid Golf Laser Rangefinder + GPS – Overall Best Golf Distance Measuring Device
- One Under Golf Elite Golf Rangefinder – Overall Best Alternative
- Golf Buddy AIM L10 Golf Rangefinder with Slope – Overall Best Rangefinder with Slope
- Precision Pro Golf, NX9 Golf Rangefinder
- ProVision Golf Rangefinder with Slope – Overall Best Rangefinder Waterproof.
- Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf Rangefinder – Overall Bestselling Rangefinder under $100
- Millitary Grade Golf Rangefinder
The cost of devices and accompanying apps can vary greatly. You can use something with one function or something incredibly dynamic. They can provide pinpoint accuracy to an object or a general front-middle-back number using satellites.
5. Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf Rangefinder
Are you looking for a good golf distance measuring device that is easy to use, fast, and has great accurate measurement with 1-yard accuracy, one-button meter, and yard switching, on button mode switching? Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf Rangefinder is the number one bestselling rangefinder on Amazon and it will surely serve the best purpose of improving your games and swing data.
This Golf Rangefinder is equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Features like Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing.
It also comes with a lock to the target, pin, flag, or anything else, the JOLT tech would vibrate to remind you, and the data will appear in front of your eyes clearly. Lastly, the amazing slope distance correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right distance.
4. Precision Pro Golf, NX9 Golf Rangefinder
Precision NX9 Magnetic Cart Mount rangefinder is one of the best golf distance measuring devices that offers all the features you need at the value you want. The NX9 SLOPE has brighter optics and delivers faster measurements on a wider LCD display.
The following features are prominent in the precision NX9 rangefinder,
- Built-In Magnet
- Wider Optics
- Slope Measurement
- Free Lifetime Battery Replacement Services
- Pulse Vibration Technology
- Accurate to One Yard
- Max Yardage 400+ Yards
3. Pro Vision Golf Rangefinder with Slope.
Enhance Your Gameplay With ProVision Rangefinder 800+ yards, 8x Zoom
When it comes to golf, you always want to know exactly how far away the green is so you can pick the right club. Choosing the correct club can knock strokes off your game and improve your score by placing you closer to your targets!
The ProVision Rangefinder from Back 2 Basics Golf is designed for Golfers, by golfers; offering a slope function and 8x zoom for unmatched precision and clarity!
ProVision is fully waterproof, dust resistant, and designed with an adjustable eyepiece, this rangefinder is perfect for both beginners and pros under any weather conditions.
With ProVision you will be able to determine distance within +/- .5 yard accuracy and includes 3 modes to provide precise measurements for broad targets, vertical targets, and adjusting for slopes and elevation.
Full packed with amazing specifications to improve your golfing game;
- 8x optical zoom
- 800-yard range,
- Water resistance,
- Vibration Feedback,
- -/+ 5 yards accuracy,
- Slope Mode Switching,
2. Golf Buddy AIM L10 Golf Rangefinder.
GOLFBUDDY aim L10 Laser Rangefinder with Slope Compensation – one of the best golf distance measuring devices.
Whether you are a golf pro or a casual golfer you know that golf is all about accuracy. GOLF BUDDY is an expert in helping you improve your golf game.
The aim L10 is a compact and sporty laser rangefinder with slope compensation technology that you can manually turn on or o at any time. The aim L10 features three different targeting modes: Standard, Scan and Pin along with a slight vibration that assures you when you have locked on to your intended target. The slope-adjusted distances help you incorporate the elevation of the hole, providing a better perspective of your shot and making club selection even more accurate
- Ergonomic and sporty design
- 5 – 880 yard range – Accurate to +/-1 yard
- Measures yards and meters
- Pin finder with vibration mode
- 3 targeting modes (Standard, Scan, Pin)
- 6x Magnification with diopter adjustment
- Slope on/off switch provides slope-adjusted distances for elevation
- Automatic shut-off after 10 seconds when left unattended
- Water resistant
- Lightweight – only 155g
- Sturdy carry case with belt hook and easy access toggle closure
1. Bushnell Hybrid Golf Laser Rangefinder + GPS
See distance like never before with the Bushnell Hybrid.
Bushnell Golf has been one of the leading innovators in Golf distance Measuring Devices for over 20 years and is now bringing Laser and GPS technologies together like never before with the Hybrid. Accurate to 1 yard, Preloaded with 36,000+ courses in 30 countries, and exterior GPS readout includes front/center/back distances. It’s not surprising that over 99% of PGA Tour players choose to use a Bushnell Laser Rangefinder due to their unrivaled precision.
The following key features make the Bushnell hybrid laser golf rangefinder our best golf distance measuring devices;
- Fully Integrated Laser/GPS Display
- Preloaded with 36,000+ Courses,
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology,
- Fast focus system,
Best Budget Rangefinder Golf: 3 Best Golf Rangefinder Under $100
If you are looking for great rangefinders for golf that are easy to operate with just two buttons, lightweight, compact, and ergonomic with water and mud resistant body. Above all, they are extremely affordable and pocket-friendly, budget rangefinder golf; the following are the three best budget golf rangefinders under $100 that comes with will best the best buying options for you to improve your golfing game:
- Bozily Golf Rangefinder,Hunting Rangefinder
- Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf Rangefinder,
- WOSPORTS Laser Golf Rangefinder,
- Profey Golf Rangefinder with Slope,
3. WOSPORTS Golf Rangefinder
2. Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Golf Rangefinder
Before Buying A Golf Distance Measuring Device Here Are Few Questions To Ask Yourself.
- Do I want a device that could aid other areas of my life besides on the golf course?
- Do I want it to keep score and possibly give me advanced analytics?
- Am I willing to pay a subscription fee? (does the device comes with subscription)
- Is the distance to the flag or simply front-middle-back yardage more important to me?
- Is this golf distance measuring device allowed in tournaments?
Assuming you already have an Android or iOS smartphone, you don’t have to buy anything extra to use a number of various free scorecard and GPS apps.
For further reading we recommend this article by Golfpass as a reference.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this article so that when you click and buy from Amazon,
we will get a commission at no extra cost to you but just to support my website. We will surely do appreciate it!