Buying new golf clubs can be overwhelming for new golfers, not just because of the complexity in differentiating the differences of golf club technicalities but because, golf technology has exploded over the last 12 years, making golf club buying very confusing even to experienced golfers.
In this article, I’m going to show you the Nitti gritty of identifying and buying the best beginner women’s golf clubs (where to buy, how to buy, and above all how to identify the best beginner women’s golf clubs for you as a golfer).
But if you are in a hurry to see our top editor’s pick of the best women’s beginner golf clubs, here is the rundown list of the top 8 beginner women’s golf clubs you can buy online this year;
BEST BEGINNERS WOMEN’S GOLF CLUBS.
- Wilson Women’s Complete Golf Set – Overall Best Beginners Women’s Golf Club
- Callaway Ladies Strata Complete Golf Set – Alternative Best
- Tour Edge Moda Silk Womens New Model.
- Callaway Golf 2020 Mavrik Max Fairway Wood
- Callaway Women’s Steelhead XR Fairway Wood
- Cleveland Golf Bloom Complete Golf Set.
- Tour Edge 2020 Lady Edge Full Golf Set – Petite.
- TaylorMade Ladies SIM2 MAX OS Combo Irons
10 Overall Best Golf Clubs for Women In 2021,
8 Best Budget Ladies Driver That Would Improve Your Game,
10 Amazing Best Golf Clubs For Beginner Ladies In 2021.
8 Best Golf Clubs for Senior Ladies: A Comprehensive Review.
11 Best Golf Vest For Cold Weather In This Winter Season,
8. Tour Edge Moda Silk Womens New Model.
- #3 and #5 wood,
- Hybrid #5 and #6
- Irons of #7, #8, #9,
- P and S and putter,
- A beautiful golf cart bag.
Tour Edge Moda Silk Womens New Model is unanimously picked as one of the best beginner women’s golf clubs designed with a minus 1″ length size that is for shorter women (petite ladies) with higher handicaps.
7. Callaway Golf Mavrik Max Fairway Wood.
When looking for the best beginner women fairway wood that was optimized weighting for maximized distance and accuracy; MAVRIK MAX fairway wood provides the best quality possible in the market.
It will help you launch in different angles, spin-rates, and neutral or draw bias for a wide range of players.
The golf club contains industry-leading technologies to deliver distance, forgiveness, and performance from every club.
6. Callaway Women’s Steelhead XR Fairway Wood.
Callaway Women’s steelhead is an alternative fairway wood on our list of the best beginner women’s golf clubs.
It’s a 21-degree golf club loft with extreme forgiveness, easy launch from classic steelhead shape, modern hawk-eye sole, fastball speed from next-generation face cup technology.
5. Cleveland Golf Bloom Complete Golf Set.
Cleveland Ladies Bloom Packaged Golf Set is one of the best beginner women’s golf clubs set we picked on this list due to the following features:
- Large forgiving driver with a high loft
- Low center of gravity 3 wood creates an ideal launch to hit the ball high.
- Versatile 5 and 6 hybrids,
- Advanced lightweight technology irons (7-SW)
- Wide sole wedge glides
- Traditional 10i mallet-shaped putter
- Bloom Max cart bag features a five-way divided top and eight pockets in a lightweight design.
WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
- A driver,
- #3 wood,
- #5 hybrid and #6 hybrid,
- #7 iron, #8 iron, #9 iron,
- Pitching wedge,
- Sand wedge,
- Golf cart bag.
4. Tour Edge 2020 Lady Edge Full Set – Petite.
The new Lady Edge golf set from Tour Edges comes with a 460cc High-Lofted driver which is designed for superior distance and accuracy. The Lady Edge set also comes with #3 and #5 fairway wood and #6 and #7 hybrids. All woods and hybrids come with headcovers.
This set includes Irons, 8-SW which are oversized, stainless steel irons that feature and expanded toe weighting for a larger sweet spot.
A High-MOI mallet-style putter and lightweight cart bag with a divided top to hold your clubs and plenty of pockets for storage are also included.
3. TaylorMade SiM 2 Max OS Combo – Ladies.
- Multi-material Cap back design uses high-strength stainless steel and lightweight polymers to maximize forgiveness, distance, and feel with an extremely low center of gravity.
- ECHO damping system.
- The Thru-slot speed pocket maximizes face flexibility for more ball speed and forgiveness on shots hit low on the face.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology is uniquely positioned in each iron to optimize forgiveness and minimize sidespin to correct mis-hits.
- Oversized head shape features progressive face height, wider sole, and stronger lofts for the most forgiving iron in the lineup.
What Is The Set Composition?
4R, 5R, 6-AW, 8-club set includes 4 rescues, 5 rescues, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 Iron, Pitching wedge, Approach wedge.
2. STRATA Women’s Golf Packaged Sets.
One of our best beginner women’s golf clubs in the Callaway STRATA tour golf club that was engineered to give you maximum performance from every club to make better shots from the tee all the way to the green.
This set is made up of a lightweight driver with a larger sweet spot, an extremely forgiving fairway wood, versatile and easy-to-hit hybrids, stainless steel irons, and an incredibly accurate putter so you can start shooting lower scores as soon as you take them out of the box. The whole set comes in a lightweight, durable stand bag that includes backpack-style straps for easy carrying and plenty of pockets for all the accessories you need out on the golf course.
- Lightweight titanium 460cc driver provides a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness to help you hit it farther off the tee
- Extremely forgiving fairway wood is built with a more aerodynamic head shape for longer, higher flying shots
- Versatile hybrids provide a great alternative to long irons, giving you the confidence to play a variety of shots in your long game
- Irons and wedges (6 iron through pitching wedge) provide distance, forgiveness, and control in a stainless steel construction
- Mallet-shaped putter for improved accuracy and distance control to help you sink more putts
- Lightweight, durable stand bag features backpack-style straps for easy carrying with convenient pockets, a cooler pocket, and rain hood.
1. Wilson Women’s Complete Golf Set
Overall Best Beginner Women’s Golf Clubs
WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
- Driver with durable mirror,
- PVD finish that looks great,
- 5 fairway wood with graphite shaft,
- Easy-to-hit #5 hybrid with graphite shaft,
- Irons with graphite shafts,
- 6 through SW,
- Heel/toe head-shaped putter
- Premium, lightweight cart bag
- Three premium matching headcovers.
Not only does Wilson women complete golf set our best beginner women’s golf clubs but it is also a top performance, durable, comfortable, and convenient profile platform golf club set for senior ladies.
This profile platinum delivers everything you need with a complete set of premium clubs, a functional cart bag, and matching head covers, all you have to do is open the box and start playing.
BEST WOMEN’S GOLF CLUBS 2022.
Generally, purchasing golf clubs online is not as easy as purchasing other golf gear like golf shoes, most especially when buying the best women’s golf clubs for beginners.
The best practice for women golfers has always been to buy a complete set of golf clubs instead of buying individual golf clubs.
However, as much as possible you also have to avoid making a wrong choice when it comes to buying your golf club set. This alone can be overwhelming as a new golfer.
In order to help you select the best beginner women’s golf clubs, we have conducted extensive research on the list of the best women’s golf clubs in the following categorizations;
- Best Women’s Petite Golf Clubs for Beginners: Cobra Golf- Ladies Set
- Best Women’s Irons: Callaway Golf Women’s Mavrik Max Individual Iron
- Best Ladies Golf Driver For Beginners: Cobra Golf Ladies F-Max Driver
- Best Women’s Golf Clubs For Advanced Players: TaylorMade Golf Kalea.
- Cheap Ladies Golf Clubs: Powerbilt Golf Women’s Countless Set.
Best Women’s Petite Golf Clubs For Beginners.
The best women’s petite golf clubs for beginners are not difficult to locate due to the fact that many women’s golf clubs are made in a petite standard length. As a result of this most of the best beginner women’s golf clubs are about one inch shorter than the usual golf lengths.
Our best women’s petite golf clubs pick is;
WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
- A titanium golf driver with 12.5 degrees.
- 3 Fairway woods ( #3-wood, #5 wood, and #7-wood)
- A #5 hybrid.
- Irons-The irons (6-PW, SW)
- A premium putter.
- A premium cart bag with a 14-way top, 7 zippered compartments, and a large insulated beverage cooler pocket.
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES
Shafts Quality: This 13-piece women’s complete set with lightweight and forgiving golf clubs which are designed and engineered to deliver maximum distance and forgiveness, was made of graphite materials.
Club Sizes: Available in standard or petite configurations.
How Fashionable Is the golf bag? The blue & black-colored cobra cart bag has a clear touch of fashion taste.
Price: The price is affordable.
RELATED POST: 10 Best Women’s Petite Golf Clubs For Beginners
Best Women’s Irons: Callaway Golf Women’s Mavrik Max Individual Iron
Best Ladies Golf Driver For Beginners: Cobra Golf Ladies F-Max Driver
There is a long list of the best ladies golf driver for beginners that you can buy from especially on Amazon, but here are our editors pick for female golf beginners;
Best Women’s Golf Clubs For Advanced Players: TaylorMade Golf Kalea.
WHAT IS IN THE BAG?
A Driver, #3 Wood, #5 Wood, 5 Rescue, #6 Rescue, 7 Iron, #8 Iron, #9 Iron, Pitching Wedge, and Sand Wedge, A Putter, A Cart Bag with matching headcovers.
TaylorMade Ladies Kalea’s complete golf set is perfect for both golf starters and senior ladies, that’s why we listed it as the best women’s golf club for advanced players in a list of the best beginner women’s golf clubs.
The technology will perfectly suit your skill level as if they are tailor-made for you. Fashionable golf cart bags that will blend with your tastes.
- Ultra-lightweight construction engineered clubs for maximum speed and create an easy launch.
- Speed Pocket design allows for more flexibility low.
- Each club is individually optimized for length, loft, and design for proper gapping through the whole set.
- Includes a lightweight cart with plenty of pockets and organization for your day on the course.
Best Golf Clubs For Senior Ladies
Are you a senior lady who loves golf? If so, you’ll want to make sure you’re using the best clubs for your game. In this article, we’ll recommend some of the best golf clubs for senior ladies. So, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced golfer, read on to learn more.
Here are our 2 top best golf clubs for senior ladies:
The Majek Senior Lady All Hybrid Set is created to help Senior Women golfers play better golf. Now every all True hybrid shot with the Majek hybrids will be effortless compared to your irons. You will get more distance out of every shot, improve your control, and have a more enjoyable time playing golf. Upgrade Your Entire difficult-to-use iron set with the Majek best golf clubs for senior ladies and improve your golf game.
- More Weight Positioned Behind The “Sweet Spot”
- Deeper Cavity Back Creates A Tighter Shot Dispersion, Which Increases The Accuracy On Off Center Hits.
- Aerodynamic Design Creates A Reduction In Drag, Which Leads To Higher Club Head Speeds
- Wide To Thin Crown Design Creates A Lower CG To Promote Higher Launch Angle For More Distance
- Lightweight Premium Graphite Shafts Promotes Faster Swing Speed For Greater Distance.
FAQ ON BEST BEGINNER WOMEN’S GOLF CLUBS.
How To Pick Women’s Golf Clubs.
Playing golf helps golfers reduce their stress and anxiety levels because golf is played in the natural environment, but if you engage the game with inappropriate golf clubs you are most likely to encounter a tough time on the green,
The following tips are what you need to pick the best women’s golf clubs for yourself while going for a golf game;
There are two key differences between men’s and women’s golf clubs – LENGTH & WEIGHT.
Women’s golf clubs are 1/2″ shorter than men’s and tend to have a lighter shaft, making the overall golf club lighter.
This design creates more control and the shorter club length is generally more suited to female golfers who, on average, are shorter.
However, the key measure for club length is wrist distance to the ground. Shorter individuals (men and women) tend to have shorter arms, meaning golf club length doesn’t have to vary as much as you might think.
What Golf Club Should A Beginner Start With?
Beginner golfers are better off using driver clubs more suited to their current swing speed and precision.